GRUPO KUTAI SL., the owner of this website, has its registered office at Calle Olivo, 14, 28023 Madrid, tax identification number B83214262 and is listed in the Commercial Register of Madrid, Volume 17.357,Folio 71, Section 8, Sheet M-297782.
In accordance with the provisions laid down in the personal data protection legislation, we inform you that the personal data provided are confidential and will be incorporated in the files of this company with the aim of maintaining the professional, commercial and/or contractual relationship that you may establish with any of the branches and/or professionals of GRUPO KUTAI SL and keeping you informed of our services.
The use of the contact links, as well as the sending of an e-mail for queries, implies the consent of the sender with the automatic processing of his or her data. The user promises that the data he or she provides are true, accurate, complete and up to date. The user will be the only one responsible for any damage or loss, either direct or indirect, that may occur in the event data are provided that are from someone else, or that are false, inaccurate, incomplete or not up to date.
The data subject may exercise his or her rights of access, objection, rectification and cancellation at the address in Madrid mentioned above, enclosing a photocopy of proof of identity or by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org if the personal data were provided through these means.
Cookies used on this website
This website uses the following own cookies:
- Session cookies, to ensure that users who write comments on the blog are human and not automated applications. This way, spam is fought.
This website uses the following third-party cookies:
- Google Analytics: Stores cookies to be able to compile statistics on traffic and volume of visits to this website. By using this website you are consenting to the processing of information about you by Google. Therefore, the exercise of any right in this regard must do so by communicating directly with Google.
Deactivation or elimination of cookies
At any time you can exercise your right to deactivate or eliminate cookies from this website. These actions are performed differently depending on the browser you are using.
How can I manage the cookies?
You can allow, block or delete the cookies installed on your computer by configuring the options of your browser. You can find information on how to do it, in relation to the most common browsers, in the links that are included below:
- Explorer: http://windows.microsoft.com/es-es/windows7/how-to-manage-cookies-in-internet-explorer-9
- Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/es/kb/habilitar-y-deshabilitar-cookies-que-los-sitios-we
- Chrome: http://support.google.com/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=en&answer=95647
- Safari: http://support.apple.com/kb/ph5042
We inform you, however, the possibility that the deactivation of any cookie prevents or hinders navigation or the provision of the services offered on this website.
- Web browsers are the tools in charge of storing cookies and from this place you must exercise your right to eliminate or deactivate them. Neither this website nor its legal representatives can guarantee the correct or incorrect manipulation of cookies by the aforementioned browsers.
- In some cases it is necessary to install cookies so that the browser does not forget their decision of not accepting them.
- In the case of Google Analytics cookies, this company stores cookies on servers located in the United States and agrees not to share it with third parties, except in cases where it is necessary for the operation of the system or when the law requires for that purpose. According to Google it does not save your IP address. Google Inc. is a company adhering to the Safe Harbor Agreement that guarantees that all transferred data will be treated with a level of protection in accordance with European regulations.